High Step

Spinin28

Cathlete
Hello to all!!

I am thinking of ordering the High Step and was wondering if those of you who have it, like it? I was wondering how stable it is, and I was wondering how many risers on average you are using. I am 5'4 and was wondering what is safe...:)

Thanks
Denise:7 ;-) :)

Hi Denise,

I love my High Step & it is very stable! I use to have the fanny lifter , but it wasn't as stable. I am 5'4 1/2(yes the 1/2 makes a difference;-) ) and I normally use 5 risers.

HTH
Aila:)

I received my high step on Christmas Eve, and it is the best purchase I have made in terms of fitness equipment since my regular Reebok step. I was using the Firm's fanny lifter (the plastic one that Wal Mart now sells ~ you place them on top of each other to make a 14" step). I just about killed myself on it trying to do Cathe's High Step Training workout. Anyway, I went ahead and purchased the high step with four of the risers. I already had four other risers that goes along with my second step. I couldn't believe how much more intensely I worked out after I got it! I was always too scared of the fanny lifter to really jump on the thing, but now I don't think twice about it with the high step. Definitely a good investment!

Hi Denise,

I have the 14inch high step (5 risers) and love it. I am 5'5". I find it to be very safe.

Beverly

Hi there - I have the high step and love it as well. I am 5'11" and so with having the regular step with the risers - it makes it great to be able to go 2"in higher on some routines so I get the same effect as some of the shorter crowd. ;) It always feels very safe for me.

Anne :)

Thanks for all the great replies, it makes it much easier to make a decision :)

I was wondering if anyone has found the High step at a low price with reasonable shipping costs?? I have already seen the one on Walmart.com and high steps on several other web sites.. I am also looking for a good deal on a Original club step.. The best deal I have found:

Fitness1st.com
Club step with 4 black risers= $76.00
High Step topper= $27.00

Has anyone found these items cheaper anywhere??

Denise

:7 :)

Just this weekend I went to Oshmans. They have merged with Sports Authority. They not only had the High Step, but had marked it down from $59 to $49. It is the blue top with 4 risers and the video of Muscle Endurance. I don't know if you have either of these stores around. Btw, I live in Texas.

And P.S., I had been putting off getting the step since I had a step stool/toolbox that worked fine but after using the High Step my Mom has to do HSTA...and had to go and get my own. What fun!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.