High rep - light weight total body video??

RWattier

Cathlete
Is there a high rep/light weight total body video that Cathe has?? I just ordered the Intensity series and am thinking that Muscle Endurance might be that, but not sure. I tend to bulk when lifting weights in my upper body and quite a few articles and people have recommended trying lighter weights and high reps....is there a video/dvd that someone could recommend?? I am not looking to increase size of arms, but to really get definition.

Thanks for any advice on this topic!

Nebraska
RWattier

Muscle Endurance will be a dream come true for you! I love this series and this is my favorite workout. I cannot seem to let a week go by without doing it at least once! It hits every muscle group really well!

I believe the Hardcore series is due to have one as well. Power Hour is a good one but Muscle Endurance is way better! Works the legs better...IMO.

I'd recommend Power Hour. It gave me good definition in my arms, especially between my biceps and the front of my shoulders.

Pinky

THank you so much! I have been looking for a good light weight high rep forever! I am so glad Muscle Endurance falls in this category! I just ordered the Intensity Series, so should be getting it soon! I do plan on getting the Power Hour, MIS, and Body Max at some point - just need to wait and save up for that one! THanks for your response!

Nebraska
RWattier

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.