Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum app for the iPhone, iPad or Android device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Video & DVD Questions and Comments

Video & DVD Questions and Comments Feel free to ask or make comments about any of our Cathe Friedrich videos and DVDs.

Help me chose a new LB workout!

This is a discussion on Help me chose a new LB workout! within the Video & DVD Questions and Comments forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Butts & Guts...today's deal of the day...it's a sign that it's meant to be! Why? It's just a fun workout, ...

Like Tree22Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2013, 10:55 AM
Cathlete
horsing around's Profile Fields

Butts & Guts...today's deal of the day...it's a sign that it's meant to be!

Why? It's just a fun workout, you get to use your firewalker band and it has really great premix options.

Lisa
Nanbo and mini-natty like this.

Last edited by horsing around; 02-08-2013 at 10:58 AM..
Old 02-08-2013, 11:20 AM
Cathlete
cokonkel's Profile Fields

B&G also has the best warm up ever filmed!
Nanbo and mini-natty like this.

If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you

To get the body you want, you must love the body you have.

Do what you feel to be right in your heart, for you will be criticized anyway. ~Eleanor Roosevelt
Old 02-08-2013, 09:26 PM
Cathlete
exercise-lover's Profile Fields

I also love the core work in B&G. There's two options. One uses the stability ball, and one does not. Both are good.
mini-natty likes this.
Old 02-09-2013, 04:40 PM
alydinva's Profile Fields

I tried Legs & Glutes for the first time this morning, posted about it on Video Fitness and am just now seeing this thread. What a coincidence! Here is what I posted on VF:

I did Legs & Glutes for the first time this morning (yes, I've had it FOREVER and I'm just now getting to it!). XTrain Legs was on the rotation schedule, but I wasn't looking forward to it and knew that I needed to mix it up if I was going to exercise.

Well, I really enjoyed L&G and it's really similar to XT Legs! L&G has a standing portion, a barre portion (though it's not called barre because I guess that wasn't a "thing" back then) and a floor section. Although it doesn't have ball & chair, it uses the high step for the same exercise she does in the ball & chair portion of XT Legs. I felt like I got a lot done in a shorter amount of time - L&G is only 51 minutes.

My only complaint was that my heart rate was really elevated and Cathe moved really quickly between exercises - I usually don't need to pause her DVDs a lot but I did this morning. I also went heavier than she did, so that may have been the difference. I will be using this again next week when XT Legs is on the schedule!
mini-natty likes this.
Old 02-09-2013, 07:00 PM
Cathlete
ReneePruitt's Profile Fields

Send a message via Yahoo to ReneePruitt

Love to hear that..now i wanna take out legs n glutes and revisit it. I miss it.
alydinva likes this.