Heavy Bag workouts

MariaLurdes

Cathlete
Does anyone know which of Cathe's kickboxing DVDs have a heavy bag segment? I'd like to use the workout blender to put them together into one long, awesome workout! Thanks in advance.

Lurdes

Hi MariaLurdes!

Cathe has 3 DVD's that have a bonus heavy bag workout. MMA Boxing, Hard Strikes and Rockout Knockout.

When purchasing the downloads the MMA Heavy Bag is not on the main download. It is considered an add on and it is sold as a completely separate download. The other 2 are included in the main download. Wanted to make sure you were aware of this incase you did not want the entire MMA Boxing workout. In a recent post I mentioned doing MMA entirely on the heavy bag. Was a great workout and easily adaptable for the bag.

Hope this helps!

Hi Labnick! Thanks so much for really helpful reply. I actually have all the workouts as downloads so if I can figure out the Workout Blender, I'll be good to go! (Actually, it's not that much of a hassle to just open up the different files manually - I find the WB really fussy.)

One more question, Labnick - what heavy bag do you use, and where did you purchase it? It doesn't look like Cathe sells heavy bags through her website anymore.

Thanks again,
Lurdes

Hi Lourdes,

I love the workout blender and have made some great workouts using it. I have "The Original Wave Master Free Standing Heavy Bag". I received it as a gift but do know it was bought on amazon for roughly $125. I am 5'2" and it is perfect for me. My son feels it is not heavy enough for him and moves too much. Of course he is a lot taller and more powerful!

Hope this helps!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.