HC spreadsheets

sara33

Cathlete
Hi everyone! I was just wondering if any of you hard-working Cathe followers have made spreadsheets for the new HC series yet? I did a basic breakdown but some of the previous ones that are out there are so much more thorough and much better than mine!!! Thanks in advance!! These new workouts are so SUPER DUPER FUN!!!!!!! Thanks to Cathe and the crew for all of their hard work!!!!!!!!!!

I'm working on some now to post at fitnessvideofanatics.com, but I probably won't have time to finish them until the weekend. If anyone has already done the work and is willing to share, please email them to me at [email protected] and I'll post them pronto!

Best,
Liz

Awesome, Liz! Just keep us posted whenever you get time!!!!!!!!!!! I know that I really appreciate all of your hard work!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everybody! I've got the spreadsheets up at http://www.fitnessvideofanatics.com/ . I also put up Susan C.'s, but, Susan, if you're out there listening :) you never responded to my email about giving me permission, so if you want me to take yours down, please contact me and I'll respect your wishes. I was going to hold off until I heard from you, then it occurred to me that you were probably buried in emails requesting them!

Since I haven't recieved my series yet (should have them by next week) I created my set from the information on this site. I will probably be making changes as I preview the workouts to make them a little more detailed.

Again, if anyone out there has something better and wants to share it - please let me know.

Thanks,
Liz

Liz........is there anyway to get the spreadsheets if you don't have Excel? I don't have it and I'm so mad because that is what the one HC set is in and I'd like to see the spreadsheets for LowMax, MuscleMax, etc.?

If not, that's okay, just wondering if there was another option for us non Excel peeps.

~Stephanie~

"Happiness is knowing what you are doing next without me saying it!" - Cathe

Thanks Liz,
I have never used the excel spreadsheets since I don't have this. I have started working on mine from WordPerfect. I would love to have this program so I could beam things from my Dell Axim PDA which has Microsoft Word & Excel. I downloaded the viewer. This is great.
Diane Sue

Liz,

TY TY TY........that download works great!!! Now, I can see what you all use to keep track of your progress. TY again!!!

~Stephanie~

"Happiness is knowing what you are doing next without me saying it!" - Cathe

Liz, That's fine that you post the spreadsheets on your website. I took all the descriptions form Cathe's DETAILS and worked from there. So, I'm hoping the format still remains the same. If there are any changes please either bring them to my attention or I'll change them and let you and everyone know they've been "updated".

Also, I had one postmaster return message on my email. This persons email started withe deb... I believe it was sent to me as a PM. Sorry, I did a copy and paste, but did not save. So, if anyone wants them emailed direcly, please send a PM again.

I'm so glad they are helpfull.

Susan C.M.
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=6571124&uid=3217618&members=1

Diane Sue,

You looked so great when I did that "Inspirations" page on you a year or so ago, I couldn't imagine you could look even better......But you do!!! You are astonishing and a continuing inspiration to me.

I hope that viewer works ok for you. I don't know anything about how PDA's work.

Best,
Liz

Thank you Liz,
I am going to try this out today. I have my goals. I want more defined legs and abs. Probably what a lot of people want. If we didn't have goals where would we be;-) ?
Diane Sue

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.