Has anyone tried Gilad's "Quick Fit...."

getnfit@38

Cathlete
Hi all, just wondering if anyone has tried either Gilad's "Quick Fit Cardio Classic" or "Quick Fit Cardio Blast" and could give me some info on it? I checked at videofitness for a review, but neither of these have been reviewed. Collegevideo had only a few reviews of one, and the other was a duplicate review of the first, so I'm turning to the video experts here.
Thanks, Donna :)

Thank you for the reference, I read the posts and although there was only minimal mention of the cardio's, I've now put his toning series on my "wish list", it got such rave reviews as an endurance workout! I thank you, my husband probably won't (my video budget keeps going up, despite the fact I keep telling him, "okay, i'm cool for a while, i've got all the videos i need for a few months!" then I always spot another a week later!)But thanks again, Donna

Hi
The cardio tapes are so very basic.I wanted some no brainer cardio workouts for my slow week.They are very simple-basic moves but they get your heart rate up.You may be bored with them.I like Gilads personality that's why I ordered them.The strength tapes are good-short but I use realy heavy weights & I felt the exercises.As much as I like Cathe -I need variety so I do 1 week of Gilad in my 4 week rotation.Cathe gets 2.
Happy holidays
Kisuzu

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.