hardcore shipping update?????

I know I should have more patience...but I can't help myself. I keep checking the site every 5 mins in the hope Cathe's posted a 'started shipping' email.

To make things worse, I'm in the UK and have ordered from CK Sales so I'll have to wait even longer for them :-(

Am I the only one going insane here?

Andrea

I live in Spain and also ordered from CKsales..:)

But I also need update -I have a lot of work to do but I'm not able to do nothing -only check the Cathe web page every 5 minutes.
I'll feel me free(my mind) after the hardcore shipping update:)

Marketa Preisler

Hi Marketa P do you remenber me? Bad news I have ordered by ck sales two dvd,the kickbox underground and quick fix cardio kickbox, the day 13 of January today is 2 of february and I have not received the dvd.I am worry. Meaby this means we will have a bid waiting for the hardcore dvd. I usually receive my dvd by ck sales in 10 sales. I don't know what happens.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :)

Hi Mariángeles;

of course I remember you.

I have checked my emails-becuase I have ordered Functional Fundations (TLP)in cksales in january too-I have ordered mine in 11 january and they sent me the mail on 14 of january-I have received the DVD on 19 of January-it was so fast. BTW I also received other mail from CANADA in this same moment so fast-just in 5 days.

Do you ask them if they already sent you the mail and if it is so when? Perhaps due to bad weather in the last week in Spain you receive these DVDs later.

I hope you'll receive these DVDs soon.

Marketa Preisler

Hopefully the DVD's are back from the NYC location and they are doing quality control checking now. If everything looks OK they may ship by the end of this week...I hope.

I think this site needs an interactive map, like they have on international flights, that shows exactly where the Hardcore DVD's are at any given moment.:7 Can't you just see the Catheites jumping up and down all at once when that position indicator first shows that the DVD's are on their way to SNM. (Hmm...on second thought, that might cause some earthquake tremors, so is not a good idea.}( )

HEHE - great idea Kathryn - although I would have had the torture of watching half of the DVD's leaving the west coast for the East Coast - and waiting to see them come back my way again.

I am SOO excited and will be SO happy when we get that update. I am currently in a weight loss / fitness competition with my co-workers and cant wait to use these new workouts to my advantage. One of my co-workers is an ex - so I really want to trounce him... hehe... :)

Here to hoping we hear soon!

Anne

PS - of course that also means that we may crash the tracking site trying to see where our shipments are every 5 minutes.... hehe...

That is such a great idea Kathryn, your funny but I so get the impaitence in the joke. It's soooo time for an update. Come on, please!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.