HARDCORE SERIES ROCKS!!!!!!

amyfit30

Cathlete
Wow!!! I'm loving these workouts!!! I haven't been able to do them all yet, I still have the Gym Styles and Hardcore extreme to go. However, LOWMAX, IMAX3, MUSCLEMAX, KICKMAX, STRETCHMAX, and COREMAX are awesome!!! I've even had to do the timesave option in MM and I only did bootcamp challenge in Kickmax, both due to time before work, and I still felt that they were great workouts!!! I first fell in love with Bodymax(still an all time fave for me) then CTX, then I thought nothing would top the Intesity Series. Well, Hardcore has just come up to the top 5 in my list!! Oh I can't wait to do the Gymstyle!! I've already got a rotation worked around those and MM!!! I'm starting it Monday!!! Cathe has really outdone herself. I also like the fact that she seems down to earth and sincere. In a few past videos and series it seems she was forcing the happiness and gaity that usually comes so naturally for her. She's more relaxed, kind of like when she did BodyMax, and the Pure Strength Series. She's letting her natural charm shine through:) . I appauld all of the work, effort and skill that she and her crew have done these past months. Thank you all for everything.

Amyfit

Hi Amy! I haven't heard from you in awhile, how's everything going??? I'm loving the new workouts as well!!

Amy your post makes me sooooooo excited! I know your're a hard core chick and I am so excited to get my butt kicked by Cathe and crew. I wonder what I would be doing if I hadn't have found Cathe. I feel sorry for all the other busy mom's out there who havent' found her. I tell everyone I know!

Hi Angela, Stacy and Fitnut!!!!
Angela- Sure, I'd be happy to share my rotation with you!!! I've actually started it today. Here goes:
SUN- Run a.m. GS Chest and Tri'sp.m.
MON-Kickmax a.m. GS Legs p.m.
TUES- Run a.m. GS Back, Shoulders, and Bi's p.m.
WED- Sprints at track or IMAX3 a.m. LowMax p.m.
THURS- Run a.m. 2CoreMax and 2 StretchMax p.m.
FRI- Run a.m. MuscleMax p.m.
SAT- Rest, yoga

For me, the runs are weather permitting. If it's raining or too cold or you don't run feel free to sustitute with any video. Also, if you have the time, stretch as much as possible. I love the 20min stretch segments in StretchMax!!

Stacy- I'm doing great, very busy!!! How your training going??

Fitnut- I'm like you!! I tell everybody I know!! I've wondered the same thing if I'd never found/tried Cathe. I'm just glad we did:7 !!!

Amyfit

I agree this series rocks. Cathe as well as the other participants seem to be enjoying themselves.

jordan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.