Hardcore Series - Premixes

Soosan

Cathlete
I posted this in OD, but thought I'd post it here too so it doesn't get lost too quickly:

I know you're all dying to know what the premixes are, so, even though I've only previewed Imax3 and one section of Core Max (the levitation move is in the WARM-UP of section one!), I thought I'd write down the premixes for you.

IMAX 3 - 59 min

1. All 10 Blasts Only - 24 min
2. Step Only - no blasts (incl warm-up and stretch) - 31 min
3. Intervals 1-5 (incl w/u and str) - 35 min
4. Intervals 6-10 (incl. w/u and str) - 37 min

KICK MAX - 74 min

1. Low Impact Kick Box - 58 min
2. Low Impact Timesaver - 48 min
3. Kickbox/Bootcamp Challenge - 50 min
4. Cardio Leg Sculpt - 52 min

LOW MAX - 69 min

1. Intervals 1-4 (incl w/u and str) - 45 min
2. Intervals 4-7 (incl w/u and str) - 44 min
3. Step Combos Only (incl w/u and str) - 44 min
4. All 7 Blasts - 23 min

MUSCLE MAX - 68 min

1. Upper Body Only - 42 min
2. Upper Body Push/Pull - 33 min
3. Lower Body Only - 23 min
4. Timesaver - 56 min

GYM STYLE LEGS - 67 min

1. Timesaver #1 - 32 min
2. Timesaver #2 - 49 min

GYM STYLE CHEST & TRICEPS - 48 min

1. Timesaver - 32 min
2. Chest & Triceps Superset - 31 min

GYM STYLE BACK, SHOULDERS & BICEPS - 62 min

1. Timesaver - 36 min
2. Back & Biceps - 35 min

HIGH STEP CHALLENGE - 68 min

1. Timesaver #1 - 51 min
2. Timesaver #2 - 32 min

CORE MAX - 3 Routines, 20 min ea

1. Balanced Core - 22 min
2. Complete Core - 21 min
3. Tough Core - 18 min

STRETCH MAX - 3 Routines, 20 min ea

No Premixes

HARDCORE EXTREME - 3 Routines, 70 min ea

No Premixes

Wow! Thanks for posting this. These look so good that I will probably keep some that I thought I would trade!

I'm a little disappointed in the High Step Challenge premixes - I thought there'd be premixes like those offered with Boot Camp and HSTA, particularly an "all cardio segment" premix. Is there a Mix n Match feature or a Workout Blender feature on each of the DVDs? If so, I can quit my complaining as those features work nicely for personalizing workouts. Can't wait to try these! I love the fact that there are Core Max premixes!!!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome, everyone, my pleasure.

Jillybean, there is a Mix n' Match feature on all (?) workouts. No workout blender as far as I remember. Sorry to be somewhat vague, but I rushed past the title screen to write down the premixes only.

Girl, don't apologize - I, as do others, highly appreciate you taking the time and effort to fill us in. Thanks!

As a preggo lady who has to modify these days, I'm *thrilled* to see that IMAX3 and LOW MAX have step-only (no blast) premixes!!! And KickMax has a low-imact premix too!! Woohoo!!!

Sandra
- a happy, happy girl!

Thanks Soosan!!! Just printed these out - really appreciate the time you took to tell us about these. Helps make the wait a bit easier ;-)

Sam

Thanks for taking the time to inform the posse! greatly appreciated! i too am very excited about the step only premixes! i am waiting to order until all the hub-ub goes down. i have no patience for waiting, so if i had pre-ordered, i would have spontaneously combusted by now. i love reading the reports though!!

jes:7

Thank you Susan for the time you took to list the premixes as I know I will be waiting a while b/f I get mine! I am especially happy to see that I can get a step only workout by putting the premixes from LoMax and IMAX3 together or just use one and combine w/ the premix for low impact on Kick Max. I also like that she created a premix for back and biceps only on Gymstyle so if I want I can do my own Legs and Shoulders combo on one day. (or timesaver legs w/ shoulders) I'm very excited. :) /karen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.