Hardcore Series plus Intensity Series?

Belgian

Hi!

I would love to get recommendations from this group before I make my Cathe DVD purchases. I am getting ready to purchase the Intensity Series and wonder if I should just go aheand and purchase the Hardcore Series at the same time. Do you think they would compliment each other or provide too much duplication?

Many thanks in advance!

I haven't done all the HC workouts, but I've done a couple and previewed bits and pieces of all of them. I think this is Cathe's best series to date.

I am also a huge fan of the Intensity Series and have used these workouts more than any others by far.

Both are definitely worth owning!

Susan,

Thanks so much for your reply! I'm just so thankful for this forum and for the ability to get educated input from folks like you! It really does take the guesswork out of things.

Thanks, again!

Lisa

I think you should get them both. In my opinion, they'll really compliment one another. I can see some great rotations coming out of these two series! :)

Jo

Thanks, Jo,

I'm kind of thinking along the same lines at this point. I did a heavy review of the exercise lists in both and it doesn't look like there's a whole lot of overlap.

Thanks, again!

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.