Hardcore Series Impression and Possible Rotation

G

gtmrfc

I've taken a short look (about 20 minutes) at Lomax, Imax 3, and High Step Challenge -- excellent! I'm sure that someone else has commented on how fun they look, and I must agree. The moves are truly refreshing. I wanted to get up and start moving! (I had to try the dynaband with Highstep Challenge, which, by the way has some cool kickboxing moves.) Imax 3 looks like even more fun than Imax 2, which is one of my favorites, and Lomax . . . I don't even know what to say about it . . . it just looks awesome, and I've been looking forward to that one the most.

I've decided to start rotating them into my schedule this week, and I'd like some of you who have been on this forum for much longer than I to take a look at my rotation and make comments, if you don't mind. I started this week's rotation before I received my shipment (today). Anyway, here is my plan for the next three weeks:

WED (today): Gauntlet (I just got this dvd yesterday, and I'm excited about using it.)
Thurs: Lomax 1 -4 and a Stretch Max workout
Fri: Imax 3
Sat: High Step Challenge
Sun: Step Blast with Core Max
Mon: Cardio Leg Sculpt (from Kick Max)
Tues: Rest
Wed: Kick Max Low Impact
Thurs: Muscle Max Upper Body and Stretch Max
Friday: Maximum Intensity Cardio
Sat: Step, Jump, and Pump
Sun: Imax 2
Mon: Leg and Glutes and Core Max
Tues: Rest
Wed: Gauntlet
Thurs: Kick Max
Friday: Lomax
Saturday: High Step Challenge #1 and Stretch

Someone mentioned on one of the forums that Cathe may have a March rotation for Hardcore. Hopefully, that's the rotation I'll be doing in March. There are really just some many workouts in these dvds that it's a little overwhelming. ;-)

Thank you for any input.

Gretchen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.