Hardcore - P90X-style rotation?

Shaz

Cathlete
Apologies if this has already been discussd and I missed it. Is anyone planning on using the new Hardcore series in a P90X style rotation? I have P90X but couldn't stick to it because it was just too much Tony. It could be possible to use the Hard core strength, kickbox, core, and cardio workouts in a P90X-type rotation. I think the only thing missing would be yoga.

Shaz....I loved P90X myself. I will do a P90X style rotation with Hardcore depending on what kind of rotations are created for Hardcore. I have found Yoga to be great for my flexibility and I try to do it once a week....:)...Carole

I am going to do exactly that. I will share my lineup after I have a chance to preview the workouts...if they ever get here..........:)

Since I have purchased the entire Hardcore series, I cannot afford the P90X right now but want it so bad!!!!

Would anyone who has the P90X system be willing to give a detailed account of the rotations so I can try to get the same results as those with the P90X but using the Hardcore series? Do you think that is even possible? I LOVE how cut everyone looks in the "after" shots of the P90X and everyone here really raves.

I have the rotations but you would need a Yoga workout to be similar to P90X.

This is the Classic rotation:
week 1,2,3

Chest & Back, Ab RipperX
Plyometrics (maybe Imax3)
Shoulders & Arms, Ab RipperX
YogaX
Legs & Back, Ab RipperX
KenpoX (Kickbox)
Rest or X Stretch

week 4,8,13 recovery

YogaX
Core Synergistics (Coremax)
KenpoX
X Stretch
Core Synergistics
YogaX
rest or X Stretch

week 5,6,7

Chest, Shoulders & triceps, Ab RipperX
Plyometrics
Back & Biceps, Ab RipperX
YogaX
Legs & Back, Ab RipperX
KenpoX
Rest or X Stretch

week 9,11

Chest & Back, Ab RipperX
Plyometrics
Shoulders & Arms
YogaX
Legs & Back
KenpoX
Rest or X Stretch

Week 10,12

Chest, Shoulders & Triceps, Ab RipperX
Plyometrics
Back & Biceps, Ab RipperX
YogaX
Legs & Back, Ab RipperX
KenpoX
Rest or X Stretch

If you are interested in the other 2 rotations, send me an email...I hate using Cathes bandwidth for it...:)...Carole

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.