Hardcore Extreme...any comments on this DVD???

I did not order this DVD, I only ordered the 10 pack w/dynaband. I am curious on people's opinion on this pre-mixed DVD. How is it chaptered, workout intensity, etc. I will purchase it, depending on everyone's reviews.

Thanks

Linda

I'm very curious to hear about this one too. It is the only thing I was able to pre-order. I used to only do Cathe taped from Fit TV since last June...I now own the CTX series and hopefully any day now HC EXTREME!!!

I looked at workout #2 yesterday and it looks enjoyable. (also tough) Its a combination of Imax3 and LoMax with Kickmax leg drills at the end. I really liked it. So much so that Im going to do it tonight.

Cori

What are your thoughtd after doing it? I didn't buy this one, but am starting to think I should have...

I did workout #2 also and loved it. It is a great combination of IMAX 3,Low max and Kick Max. The time just flew. It was doable while providing a good workout. On the Low Max intervals I let my step at 6 inches vs. 8 inches. I did Low Max tonight with the 8 inch step and wow what a difference it made. I my take the time the next time I do Hardcore Extreme to add the risers on the Low Max Intervals. As for workout #1 and #3 - I haven't done those yet but they look challenging.

JoJo

I did it yesterday and I loved it!!!! Its a great combination of Imax3 and LoMax. I can see from doing this one that I will also like Imax3 and Lomax (and lessens my fear of doing Imax3) All in all I would have to say great job Cathe!!!

Cori

I did the first workout; the interval circuit one. It's a compilation of 2 step + inverval routines followed by one cardio segment from the High Step workout. Then you do some lower & upper body weight work from High Step. You repeat this 2 more times. Total running time is just over an hour. It's a great way to introduce you to some of the tapes if you're not sure which one to do first (this was my first workout to the Hardcore Series)...

I don't use Terminator much except for Imax Extreme. Mostly because I don't do circuit training as often as straight weights or cardio only. Found a good place for the Timesaver DVD. Didn't expect to use Hard Core Extreme but after viewing, I have changed my mind. This Compilation works well for me. It is chaptered well enough to shorten the workouts if needed. I am glad I got the whole shebang :D .

jordan

That first workout on Hardcore Extreme nearly killed me this morning! It definitely will knock the wind of you. At least it did me! Cathe and her crew definitely outdid themselves with this combination! Loved it - however, the only thing that drove me crazy was the switching equipment between segments (meaning Imax segments and High Step). All that switching - it's a lot. But it's a great workout!

Sanchia

My workspace was large enough where I was able to place my high step in front of my step. It made it fairly easy to move between the high step and the club length step.

Lorrayne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.