Hardcore "music louder" option?

rose2boys

Cathlete
Are there vocals/music options on HC series as in BB series? I really like to be able to make the music louder - it motivates me more! That is such a great option!:)

Keep smiling & sweating!

RE: Hardcore

The music in this workout is also not too loud. I don't mind it though because I don't care for a few of the songs in some of the workouts, but others have been disappointed that they can't hear it that well.

Thanks for the info. Oh, well! That's a little disappointung to me, but still can't wait to get them!

I am disappointed in the music of hardcore. It's not quite loud enough, and there's to much that's only instrumental. I feel like the quality of the bodyblast and intensity series was better. That said, I have previewed several and can't wait to workout.
Heather

No, there are no music louder options -- and I am so disappointed as the music from this series kicks major butt!

I hope that Cathe will put that option back into her next series......

I wish they always put the "music louder" option in future workouts. Moreover, I am hoping for a "music off" option too. Playing our own music for the strength training workouts would be great! Well, JMHO :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.