Gym Style Chest &Tri's...I...can't....type.....

lesliew

Cathlete
Now I know how Cathe got so ripped! If you do this workout and match her weight, which I foolishly did, you will see awesome results. She uses 20 lb dumbbells for all bench work, and there's a lot of it! You're pretty fried to begin with after doing 8 total drop sets of push ups, starting with 16 push ups, then 14, then 12, etc. There's little rest between sets. She's a drill sergeant!. Tri's are no walk in the park either, esp. after you do the bonus band exercises. I think this is her toughest weight series to date!

ENJOY!

I did this one on Tuesday. I didn't match her weight - I used 15 for presses and 12 for flyes. My upper body is still sore today. I was only able to do 10 real push up and then I had to do bent knees. But I did finish the workout.

I agree Leslie, this is one tough workout.

I did this one this morning - ouch! I don't think I'll ever be able to match Cathe's poundage. I used 8's on all the bench presses & flys, did all the pushups on my knees and used 5's and 8's for triceps. My arms are feeling sore already.

I can't wait...I can't wait....!!!!

My arms have been building up quite nicely with PUB 2 times per week (supplemented with S&H bis/tris) but I have started to notice that I really need a new workout to push me to the next level. It sounds like the GS series will do the trick and fit the bill quite nicely.

I used to hate working my arms...but now...it's becoming my favorite body part to work.

Catwoman, I have a question for you.

What kind of a rotation are you doing, and where are you supplementing with the S&H series? I am doing PUB twice a week for Feb, too, and I am getting good results, but it gets boring doing the same workout each time. How does the Gym-Style measure up? Are they all diff exercises?

Thanks for your assistance...

Marie

What exactly do you mean by 8 total drop sets?

is it 16, 14, 12, 10 , 8, 6, 4, 2? I'm confused. I would like to know cause I didnt' get this tape yet and would like to do this on my own - the pushups that is.

That's exactly it, total of 72 pushups! The last two sets are down with a slow count - the drop set of 4 pushups is a one-two count down and up, and the drop set of 2, is a 4-count up and down.

I did this one last night and it killed. Chest is a weak area for me and I was struggling. I don't know how Cathe used 20's for all the chest work. I was cooked after all the pushups!

Your lieing... you are lieing...right...oh man my arms are shaking at the IDEA OF IT!!! Um let's see if I can do half!x(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.