fun combo: kickbox/leaner legs

bethj

Cathlete
I was inspired by Cathe's KPC/Legs and Glutes premixes (which I love) to try it with CTX. I did CTX kickbox, stopping at the weights part, then went directly into Leaner Legs, skipping its warmup. It is about 65 minutes without the abs. My legs were very warmed up for Lean Legs but not too tired to use my usual weights. Also I was DRIPPING with sweat by the time I finished! I think this is a real calorie burner combo.
Beth:)

Wow, great suggestion. Thanks! I've never thought of using CTX this way, and I've been mixing and matching for a long time.

Another way I do leg work using CTX is to do CTX-Power Circuits then CTX-Kickbox without the upper body drills or vice versa. It's about 50 min. long.

Pinky

Bethj,

Cathe's KCP/LG premixes inspired me to create a similar type of circuit workout using Cardio Kicks and Leaner Legs. I alternate CK segments with LL segments, and together the workout is about 80 minutes. It's amazing.

Sandra

Oh my gosh...I just did LL last night. I can't imagine being able to finish LL if I had done cardio first.:p :eek: Kudos to you guys who can do this!:7
Angela

Angela I think you would be surprised at how you could do this. The cardio seems to warm up the legs to help you get through lean legs easier!
Beth

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.