Finally did Basic Step & Body Fusion ! Now what ?LoMax?

Hi, I am a newbie and finally did Basic Step with the add ons a few times. This morning I thought I would tackle Body Fusion with the Ab work. I was going along thinking I had mastered this workout and then came the last step segment! I could not do all of the moves, I kept up, but got lost a few times, but it was still fun, I just felt a little klutzy, hopefully I will eventually master the turns she makes.
I have read all the posts on LO MAX.
Sounds fun. But, I am new to Cathe and finally ordered the basic step and Body Fusion. I have mastered the basic step, but still working on the Body Fusion, is Lo Max duable for a beginner? Are there complicated moves in it?
I would like a muscle workout or toning to add to my small collection I did order Muscle Endurance and Power Hour, any suggstions would be helpful.
Cathe makes it fun !
Marsha:7

Muscle Endurance is the hardest. Power Hour is a good workout (I am assuming you are purchasing VHS because on the DVD of PH she has MIS and Body Max). I would suggest the Superset and Push Pull, these seemed easier to me and I would suggest these for you as a starter.

JMHO

Thanks JMHO,
I did get the Muscle Endurance and Power Hour and in VHS format, at least I can rewind those in case i do it wrong:>)
I will look into Superset and Push and Pull, thank you.
Marsha

I think Low Max might be a little complicated for you chore-wise. She doesn't break down any of the moves, she assumes you know them. If you're familiar with Rhythmic Step and Step Blast I would suggest this DVD, otherwise you might want to try something a little easier, like one of her earlier videos. A great one to try that's more recent is Cardio and Weights. In fact, that's what I would recomment the most. The choreo is pretty easy and fun and you get weight training too.

It's not too difficult. The great thing about the cardio is that each step section gets repeated 6 times, so you have plenty of opportunity to catch on. Most people who are new to Cathe have remarked that this is a great "next step" when they want to move up.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.