Favorite after weekend funk workout?

jdawnc

Cathlete
What is your favorite after weekend, you've been in a funk, and you feel fat workout.

I am thinking Bootcamp?

#1. BootCamp! Fun, sweaty, and over in no time! (I always do the "Everything but Core" premix.

#2. Any of the kickboxing workouts. I also like these when I'm angry or frustrated about something and can *punch* and *kick* even harder! }( :D

It's got to be a real sweat session, totally cardio fuelled.

Nothing better than a 6 mile run, all at 7 to 8 mph. Start with steady state and then add in the intervals to really test yourself. Yeah!

Clare

I forgot how fun Drill Max is. I just don't care for the first drill with the jumping sqauts but after that it was great. I even had a little sweat drip into my eye!

I even did the bomb diver pushups but I think I am doing them wrong because my shoulders and elbows sound like a rollercoaster with all the clicking they are doing.

Thanks for the imput and Drill Max has definatley got me out of my workout funk. I feel strong and powerful and ready to kick butt!

BC or one of the BodyMax workouts!
Angela:7
Edited to add you could also do the workout from Hardcore Extreme that alternates Imax 3 sections with the blast sections of KickMax ending with the leg drills form KickMax. The cardio is around 40 minutes or so but it leaves me sucking paint off the walls b/c I'm breathing so dang hard!

Body Max 2 - bootcamp pre-mix, then add the three step routines.

If you are looking for a killer leg workout try - Kickmax boot camp premix, then add on Butts and Gutts (standing portions with bonus add ons)

Original Bootcamp and then add on cardio portion on 4DS bootcamp.

These are a few of my favorites lately!

Oh I have to add that if I don't want to exercise I go for a light one like low impact step..the one with cathe in the red shirt. That one is just right to do when u don't feel good or u don't want to think to much and no jumping. Then I f I feel good by The end ill do the total body sculpt also. Nice and easy on the body. But I did a premix leg blast on it and had some nice muscle soreness! Strange since I do a heavy weight, leg dvd and I don't get sore often!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.