Enough stretching

gmcneil

Just wondering if any of you have experienced this..... After doing PUB 5:00 this morning, I feel as if I want to keep my arms outstretched. The whole time while driving to work (which takes an hour), I just wanted to stretch my arms out. Does this means that I didn't do enough stretches after the workout because this sensation this driving me crazy.

Well, I don't know the answer to your question, but the other night I did PUB, then drove to Boston Market for dinner. My arms were so weak that I actually struggled to keep my focus. I made the decision at that point to never again drive right after doing upper body.

I think it has more to do with the fact that the muscles are fatigued and just don't want to work anymore, more than anything. :)

I think you're right Catwoman. I didn't think about it until I read your post, but my arms do feel alot better now. I also think I could have went a little lighter on the weights. I couldn't finish the bicep portion of the workout because a got a bad case of nauseau. I wish I had written down the weights that I used like Cathe suggested. From now on I'll just do PUB in the evenings.

I did PUB last night and my bi's and tri's are screaming today! Also my pecs. I think that bicep segment even gets to Cathe! After I was done my arms were especially tired and a little shakey if I lifted anything. Last night was the first time I recorded the weight I used. I'm doing a rotation with the pyramids for the next few weeks.

I did PUB on Friday, I believe. I can FINALLY get my arms straight again today! I've been stretching ever since Friday!! I wasn't sure my arms would ever go straight again, LOL.

I did PUB the other day and if I bent my elbow for any length of time afterwards (like blow-drying my hair, or driving) it hurt to straighten it out! Like the muscle was contracting hard and not wanting to release. Is that the feeling you get when you say you felt the need to constantly stretch?

I did find that doing downward dog for a couple of minutes relieved it greatly.

Diane

I didn't hurt at all. It just felt very uncomfortable while I was driving or doing anything that caused me to bend my arms. Whenever I could I would stretch my arms and it felt so much better.

I'm doing it again tomorrow and I'm going to try doing the downward dog to see if that helps. I definitely needed a good stretch. I'll bet my muscles (especially my biceps) probably were contracting.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.