Which DVD's should I bring to cottage?

LFleming

With the warm weather just around the corner we'll be spending lots of time at the cottage. I have minimal space there, not a lot of room for equipment and working out on berber carpet. Can't be too loud because I will wake everybody up so most likely will use low impact dvd's. Any recommendations for best workouts. My travel fit dvd is out on loan and has not yet returned, sure hope I get it back because it's perfect for there. I will also be bringing my TRX and Rip Trainer that I can do outside. I'm not a big fan of running. I have all of Cathe's Dvds. Thanks so much.

Cardio Kicks, MMA Boxing, and any of the other kickboxing DVDs that Cathe put out would work. Also, Susan Chung Rapid Fire 4 (Sweat) would be a nice treat for you, if you don't yet own it..

You could also take MIC and SP&J, and do the floor cardio segments. CrossFire, I think you could do the cardio segments, maybe some of the pms use minimal equipments (disks, firewalker band). Intensity also has a few pms with Hiit workouts that are floor/no equipment, as does X10.

Another winner, Core Circuit Blast. All you need is a mat or good carpet.

Those are the ones that come right to mind. KCM's cardio quick fix also uses no/minimal equipment, IIRC, as does Amy Dixon's Breathless Body DVDs.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.