Do I Really Need the High Step ?

Do I Really Need the High Step ?

• Total voters
Or could I still get a decent workout using the club step at 8 inches doing a Cathe workout that requires the high step ? Bearing in mind that, I only do step workouts at 4 inches due to knee trouble.

TIA !

Hi again!

You could aggravate the problem if you get the step.

I had knee problems last year and couldn't take the high step above 8 inches. Now that the injury has finally resolved I proceed with caution. Just the odd workout a fortnight at 10" just to see how it goes is where I'm up to at present.

Cocoloco,

from where did you buy the step? I live in Europe too and have had difficulties finding someone who wants to ship the high step without charging even more than what you mention in your post.

I got my step from Fitness1st.com

Most companies I contacted shipped to UK actually its just that this company were slightly cheaper than all the rest.

I would choose option #3!: buy extra risers for your club step so you can get it up to 12" or so. Then, if you want to buy the high step later, just buy the topper and use the risers with it.

Thankyou Kathryn ! A great suggestion ! I am going to invest in another club step to get the extra risers !

Thanks to everyone that voted :)

Thanks for the website recommendation! I have contacted them to see wheter they can ship to Sweden as well.

I personally like the high step better as it is easier to lug out the risers for only the step topper versus all the risers needed for the full club step. I have both and use the step topper on days wehn I am not using the full step (High step training, ME etc.)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.