Dancy step aerobics

ninotchka

Hello everybody,

Which of Cathe's DVD would you recommend for a dancy step aerobics session ? I do modern jazz and really enjoy working out with dance moves.

Also has anybody tested Patrick Goudeau's step DVDs, seems like the choregraphies are good..?

Thanks,

Stephanie:p

I think Cathe's Rythmic Step is supposed to be "dancier" than her usual step work outs...I don't have it but this is what I have heard....Maybe someone who owns it can advise you better though.

Have a great work out!

~Wendy~

I smoked my last cigarette on March 17, 2004 at 10:00 pm!

http://lilypie.com/days/050519/1/0/1/-5/.png[/img][/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?WENDYMIN

Rhythmic Step is definitely the most "dancy" and complex of her step vids, but Step Blast comes in a close second, IMO.

Patrick is very complex, lots of turns and moving off and on the step.
I would recommend his CIA 9906(?) which has both step and hi/lo. I also have his BEST step tape, which is good but I think it is a little short and I personally didn't care for the production value on this one.

Now, if you are looking for intensity like Cathe, you are not going to find it, sad to say. Patrick and Christi Taylor are the best at complexity but no one is as good as Cathe for putting it all together!

I hope this helps!:D

Rhythmic Step is Cathe's danciest. I consider her to be more athletic in her step moves.
Christi Taylor is very dancy and fun. Highly recommend.
I've tried Patrick Goudeau's B.E.S.T. step video and it didn't really click with me. It was very dancy tho.
You might enjoy Rob Glick's Amazing Step Styles.

-Angie
:)

Thanks for your replies ! It helps !

The only problem about rythmic step is that it seems to include other cardio workouts that I don't really understand (I'm french). And also the price is high....with the shipping fees this will be very expensive for me. So I'm trying to figure out if it's worth it...

I'm also checking Christi Taylor !

Thanks again !;)

I agree that Rhythmic step is Cathe's "danciest." I absolutely LOVE Patrick Goudeau & if you are a dancer he is definitely for you as an alternative as is Christi Taylor.

Leslie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.