Is CTX worth getting in DVD if I have the VHS set?

Oh, yes, absolutely. You get the CTX Upper Body all put together as one workout so it is like getting a bonus workout. And you can have SO much fun mixing and matching (and moshing.)I bought the VHS first and after 2 weeks realized how much more I could get out of the DVD version-so I bought my first DVD player and ordered the DVD and have never looked back at videos again!
Beth

You must get the DVD - it will change the entire way you use it! Absolutely this is a great investment!

Jo

Yes. Sell your videos and get the DVD set. CTX was the last series I got pre-Body Blast. And when I finally had it, I berated myself for waiting too long and thinking it was similar to most of Cathe's workouts. It's not.;-)

Pinky

Thank you so much for your responses. Didn't know if I could justify the purchase - plus I was kind of feeling that I could spend that $90 on workouts I don't have (ie Yoga Booty Ballet) - but after reading your thoughts, I made the purchase. I haven't exercised in six weeks because of a hysterectomy so I'm thinking these are ones I will start out with to build myself up to what I was working out to before - plus it's my 35th birthday today so I'm calling it a Birthday Present to Myself ;). I remember using the tapes and thinking it would be nice to have the DVD's. I appreciate your thoughts on this one and helping me decide!

Rachelle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.