CTX

aadams

Cathlete
Am I missing something or is there not a floor workout for the legs? I just recently purchased this series on a dotd. The description on the website says there is an 18 min floor workout on power circuit but there is not. I know that leaner legs is included in the series but surprised there isn't any floor work like in Pyramids, L&G's, gym styles and so forth

Last edited:
Am I missing something or is there not a floor workout for the legs? I just recently purchased this series on a dotd. The description on the website says there is an 18 min floor workout on power circuit but there is not. I know that leaner legs is included in the series but surprised there isn't any floor work like in Pyramids, L&G's, gym styles and so forth

"Leaner Legs" IS the leg routine. Cathe didn't introduce floor work as in the Pyramids, etc. until later series.

A-Jock

Thank you A-Jock! This was one of the few series I did not own from her older workout DVDs

On another note, quite impressed with both the upper body workout and leaner legs, much tougher than I thought they would be.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.