cross train express

ReneePruitt

Cathlete
I'm wanting to get this but ... I do not know if it Is toooooo. High impact. I can handle some impact like body max 2 I can do ttm full through maybe once a week, and cf but I will also do the lower impact in addition to the high impact so it doesn't get to my feet to bad. Or knees. I think I love the idea of Crosstrain express. Love to do cardio n weights. So curious as to the impact? Doable or too much?

Last edited:
Well, there's definitely some high impact, especially with the hi-low and the drills, but there's enough variety to the different workouts that you could mix and match and avoid some of the higher impact if necessary. The leg workout is great--tough, lots of standing moves. I rarely do one of the workouts as a whole--I usually do parts from one and parts from another. It's a great go-to video.

Thanks for responing to my question ! So it sound like I may be able to modify most of the moves?? And Ithas some high impact but I can work around it?

There are 10 minutes of hi-low that might be too much and I think about 10 minutes of drills with jumping up on the step and such. Otherwise, I would think the kickboxing and the step workouts would be okay if you do her other workouts of these types. And of course, the toning is similar to her other DVDs. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.