Club Step & High Step

woodahs

Is it possible to, instead of buying the High Step, use the Club Step as a High Step by getting enough risers to equal the 14"?

I ordered mine thru http://www.fitness1st.com/steps-benches.html . I did what you are thinking and saved alot of $$$. I ordered the Club Step in gray, and then just ordered the High Step Topper. I did get 2 additional risers. I love both and am very happy w/ my purchase.

~Stephanie~

BTW, their customer service was awesome. I got it in 5 business days shipped UPS and they even called because the site was $3.00 off on the shipping and they wanted to be sure I still wanted it.

"Happiness is knowing what you are doing next without me saying it!" - Cathe

Until my husband made me a topper for my risers, I did use my Club Step as a substitute with enough risers to measure 14 inches and it worked fine. And unless Cathe uses all 4 sides of the High Step for cardio, you can just turn your step vertical for cardio segments.

P.S. I now own the High Step and still have a homemade topper and 4 purple/pink risers if anyone wants to buy them.

I ordered the High Step when Cathe first offered it. I like having both. And the bonus is that the High Step comes with Cathe's Muscle Endurance - which I already had - so I sold it on Ebay and recouped some of the original purchase price. :)

Anne :D

I have the opposite problem: I made the mistake of ordering a High Step instead of the club step--wasn't lurking/reading on here and didn't realize that I need a Club Step. So now I'm doing the step workouts on the High Step, trying not to fall off it (unsuccessfully, I might add--I come crashing down once a workout so far) and changing the choreography to fit the little bit of room I have! Got to save up $$ to get the right size step.

B

Hey B, Be sure to keep an eye on ebay for a club step. I bought one very cheap from a gym that was going out of business a while back.

Thanks for the great idea. I have wanted both the club step and the high step but together for me that equals a fortune. So with your idea I went to fitness1st and ordered the club step, the high step topper and one extra riser. Oh and I couldn't resist buying the Troy barbell set. Now, what was that about costing a fortune? Ha.

Thanks again.

Laurie

I just ordered both the club step and high step from Walmart.com. With shipping it came to $135.00. Now I can get rid of my old Jane Fonda step and purple/blue Firm high step.

Before I buy the Hardcore series, I'm going to use the Cathe workouts I have and just up my step heights. Hoping that will change things up a bit.

Shopgirl :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.