closest to drill max?

breathe

Cathlete
A question for those of you with lots of Cathe workouts - what would you say is closet to Drill Max? I'm loving it right now (loving the circuits, variety, intensity and the fact that I feel like it incorporates my whole body.) thanks!

Low Impact Step is somewhat similar, but instead of drills, the toning sections are separated by stepping. I like it, but I prefer Drill Max. It's a tougher workout. Her newer After Burn workout is also a great circuit challenge, even if it is low impact. It's shorter than Drill Max though, but I really like it.

A question for those of you with lots of Cathe workouts - what would you say is closet to Drill Max? I'm loving it right now (loving the circuits, variety, intensity and the fact that I feel like it incorporates my whole body.) thanks!

Low Impact Circuit was mentioned and it is like Drill Max, just much less challenging. (but still lots of fun). I use Low Impact Circuit as a recovery workout (Drill Max is not a recovery workout--at least not for me!). Body Max 2 has a premix that is similar--it is the Bootcamp premix. I like that one a lot. Even more like Drill Max are the Bootcamp premixes in 4DS. I really love those. And, of course, the original Bootcamp.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.