Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Video & DVD Questions and Comments

Video & DVD Questions and Comments Feel free to ask or make comments about any of our Cathe Friedrich videos and DVDs.

Cathe's PS outfits

This is a discussion on Cathe's PS outfits within the Video & DVD Questions and Comments forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Hello there -- I have two questions: 1) In the PS series, there is an outfit Cathe wears (in BBA, ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-1969, 06:00 PM

Default Cathe's PS outfits

Hello there --

I have two questions:

1) In the PS series, there is an outfit Cathe wears (in BBA, I think), where she has bike shorts and a tank top-style top. Is that actually a tank top tucked into her shorts, or is it a leotard? If it's a leotard, how does it not show under the shorts? I love that look, and I'm trying to figure out how to get it!

2) How can I contact dangerboy fitness? Catalog numbers of the cast outfits would also be helpful!

Thanks so much -- I love the fact that we can ask questions here.

Cat
Administrator

Default Dangerboy Fitness

Dangerboy Fitness's phone number is 619-299-8204. The company is located in San Diego, California. Dangerboy Fitness is currently finishing up their catalog and at that time will have their own website. We, of course, will offer a link to that website when it is complete. If you would like to order a fitness outfit just call the company and tell them what it is that you would like(yes, this will be much easier when the actual catalog is available to look at). Until then, they should be able to assist you in making an activewear selection.

The top that I had on in BBA was a thong leotard. That was why you did not see it show at the bottom of the shorts. I do know that Dangerboy Fitness makes some nice form fitting tops that lay right against your body. Have fun with your decision making!

Default Hi Cathe!

Thanks for your response! I'm coming to NJ on the VF roadtrip, so I'm looking for good workout wear. I workout in a sportsbra and whatever underwear I happen to have on that day ( socks and my Rykas), and I'm not sure you guys would appreciate that in a gym setting! It's tough, though, finding good body wear that looks decent and also is a decent price. (Not as tough as IntervalMax, but that's another story!)

Default Wow!

I guess the Collage Catalog wasn't kidding when it said you'd spend your time working out, not dressing up!

The UPS man always looks through the little window in my door so I just cannot strut around the house too terribly unclothed. And since I'm always ordering videos, he comes by a lot. :)