Cathe's DVD Times

Nadine

Cathlete
Hi all

I have marked the times and chapters on all of Cathe's DVD's (that I own) the way I did on Intensity #1 DVD. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll be glad to post them. I do all my exercise DVD's this way, so I can program my own workouts since I have a 5 DVD changer (I mean my DH has a 5 DVD changer! Heh heh!) I love it, one night I had all 5 DVD's in use for a 1 hour program, It was great! Ah Technology! Anyway let me know if anyone wants them.

Take care
~~Nadine~~

Hi Nadine,
We would all love that!:9
I have been waiting for this info and
just too busy to sit and do it!

Thanks,

Leslie

Leslie,

I've already posted the Intensity #1 DVD under the subject "imax2" and "cardio and Weights".

I'll get on posting the others tonight. I also have Christi Taylor's Dvd's done, but I'll post those in the open discussion forum, if anyone wants those.

I wish you all could see them in their original form. I've done them with High-lighting, Underlines, different font (comic sans-my favorite!) and pictures of which VHS tapes are on the DVD. I couldn't get the Word-Pro document to transfer to HTML properly (without 4 more Hours of work!) I'm only semi-computer literate and I didn't want to bother DH too much. Oh well it works.

Thanks for the interest. I like being usefull!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.