Cathe DVDs at Discovery Channel Store

workout junkie

Cathlete
I was in the mall yesterday and stopped by the Discovery Channel Store and was surprised to see they have Cathe DVDs. They only had Low Max, Core Max, and Stretch Max, but I thought some of you might be interested...

Melissa

I believe they are the FitTV repackaged ones. Are they different than the original workouts? The descriptions on the back seemed to be the same, but I didn't analyze them that closely.

I haven't found anyone who's purchased the FitTV ones to verify. But on the Discovery Store web site, they offer these. The descriptions for each DVD says they include 3 20-minute workouts. So my guess is that Stretch Max would be the same as Cathe's. Core Max is the same, but no premixes. And Low Max is anyone's guess - perhaps each workout is only 2 intervals (leaving out one of the original intervals).

The price is great for the set of three on the web (44.95, I think). But I always am skeptical - you get what you pay for! Now that you have seen them at an actual brick-and-mortar store, maybe someone will purchase them and let us know.

Diane

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.