Cardio Hits vs. The Classics

KelAZ1

Cathlete
Hello all,

I'm a recent Cathe convert and am new to this board. I bought Basic Step & Body Fusion recently and love it! I thought Basic Step was...well, too basic! But I really like Body Fusion and was hoping to find something else in the same difficulty range or maybe a little more challenging. I really enjoy stepping so I was thinking of ordering either Cardio Hits or The Classics for now. What are your thoughts on these two workouts? Is this a good place to 'start' after Body Fusion? If not, please feel free to suggest another! Thanks!

Hi Kelly! If you go to the "search" you will find this discussed in the past. Anyway, as you will soon find out, you really can't go wrong with either choice. I have Power Max VHS from Cardio Hits and Step Jam VHS and Step Heat VHS from the Classics. I like all three but I guess Power Max is my favorite. As for other good step workouts, I really like Step Blast from the Body Blast series. I hear Rhythmic Step is a lot of fun also but I haven't gotten it yet. I didn't help much, did I? :)
Brenda

Hi Kelly, Being relatively new to Cathe, I would start with Cardio Hits and/or the Classics. It will really help to give you an idea of her teaching style and different moves. I'm a klutz who is still learning her routines. You have to gradually build up to her most recent work (I'm not there yet). Power Max is a great workout. I highly recommend it.

Also, check the home page. Cathe just filmed new workouts for beginner/intermediate with the option of adding power to moves to make it intermediate/advanced. You can pre-order now and get a good price.

HTH

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=8019309&uid=3879914&members=1

Thanks so much for your replies! I went ahead and ordered both Cardio Hits and the Classics last night! I'm kind of concerned because as of this morning I haven't received a confirmation e-mail yet. Maybe I won't get one...?

Hmmm...usually when I order I get a confirmation immediately. Check with customer service. You don't want to order again by accident.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.