Buying 4 Day split / should I buy B&G ?

Gyggles1

Cathlete
Ok, since I am enjoying the CTX series I've decided I am going to order the 4 day split ( haha I think i am pretty positive on this one ) but since I get free shipping on the other dvd's in stock, should I buy B&G ? what do you think ?
I am bored and need to whip out the good old CC, LOL.

Laura =)
251.5/135.2/141
Here is a link to my before & after photo's
http://www.picturetrail.com/gyggles1

I really love B&G! It works your muscles that you didn't know existed (LOL)! Beware, however, you will feel it the next day. You won't go wrong with this purchase- plus FREE shipping!:7

It works your legs, glutes, abs, and I also felt it in my back the next day -- not sure if that is normal.

I think B&G is a MUST HAVE!

Butts and Guts and Body Max 2 are the dvds I use the most of all my dvds right now! B and G has so many options, including two great ab workouts. It also has lots of premixes, including a leg blaster premix, and an add on Leg Press chapter (I add this on to a lot of things). I would say this is my best purchase in the last year!

YES! This is a great w/o. It works the lower body in a different way than the others - light wghts, lots of walking lunges, & 2 choices of ab work - PLUS its worth it just for the firewalkers alone!
Love those!

Fun warmup too.

rose2boys

Keep smiling & sweating!

I'll enable you! B&G is a great lower body workout. It works the glutes harder than any of her other videos in my opinion

I agree. Every time I do B&G I have DBDOMS for a couple of days. This DVD is definitely a must-have, and I'm so glad it was my 1st Cathe DVD purchase.

B&G is one of my favorite workouts. The first time I did it I had butt DOMS for 4 days...it was awesome. Now that my body has adjusted the DOMS only last a day or two. The mixes are phenomenal. There's an overall standing leg mix that I really enjoy. The bonus abs on the stability ball is my very favorite abdominal workout.

I think you should get it.

I just did the complete CTX series last week (having let it accumulate dust). I've mostly been doing Cathe's newer workouts. CTX is so much fun.

I did B&G 3 days ago and am still in pain. I couldn't even do the whole thing./ I did the standing glute work and when i tried to get on the floor to do the lying leg work i couldn't even do one leg lift so I fast forwarded to the ab workout. anyway, i loved and hated that workout. it was aweseme!!!!

t.

Firewalkers, need I say anything else for B &G.

DOMS-Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness. I asked that same question too a long time ago.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.