Bodymax!!!!!!

dsa3

Cathlete
This morning, I did Bodymax for the second time in my life. The first time was a year and a half ago. Man, oh man! What a workout! I was a pool of sweat very soon into the workout and it did not stop. I am going to try to do a circuit workout rotation for a month before Slow and Heavy.
I plan to do this once a week, if I have the energy. If this doesn't blast the last few pounds off, nothing will.;)

BodyMax is a great workout! I do the step and step/circuits quite a bit by themselves. The circuits always get my legs good! :)

Jo

Body Max is an excellent workout. I did it once a week for about a month last year. I felt great doing it and right afterward, but found myself feeling extremely tired for the next two days. I haven't picked it up since, but would like to give it another whirl.

I still can't do the crazy 8's with Cathe's poundage! I would rate this one as the hardest weight workout (I think it's harder than bootcamp). I also use the first section a lot as a cardio add-on. I can't wait to get this on DVD so I can do more with it.

Enjoy!

Carol F

I did this week after getting the scratches polished out through rubberdisc.com. . Great workout. This was my second Cathe workout and have always loved it.
Diane Sue

I just did bodymax this weekend and it has been awhile. I still can't do the entire workout straight through. Did cardio , but stopped at the last two circuits and did the weights.
What a killer this is. I really should add this into my schedule more often.

I know some people like to do this one from the weighted segment. If I did that, I would not be able to continue. I can push through weights but not through cardio. For the last few years, I have really enjoyed doing weights loads more than cardio. Can't wait to do it again - I feel like I have really accomplished something after it's done. For me, this is by far the toughest workout!}(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.