body max 2 vs cardio fusion

marymac

Cathlete
I want to get a new cardio dvd. I can't decide between these 2. I already have drill max, but not low impace circuit. Any suggestions is appreciated.

Get BM2. Cardio Fusion is great, but difficult if you don't have the other dvd's to learn the steps first. Plus the abs and UB work on BM2 are so great. There are so many different options with this workout. I'd definetely get BM2.

Allison

I get a lot more use out of bodymax2. Cardio fusion will be difficult if you don't know the moves from bodymax2 although the other segments from Drill max and LIC are easy to pick up.

Cardio fusion is straight cardio without weights and its very intense. Personally I put it above all the imaxs in terms of intensity.

Body max 2 is an intense complete body workout. I love everything about this workout and would agree with other posters that without the other dvds cardio fusion may be more frustrating and much more difficult as there is no breakdown. You will use this dvd constantly because the premixes allow you to do so many different workouts as well.
You won't go wrong with bm2.
nkuangel

I am the dissenting vote that says, "Get Cardio Fusion!" If you are looking for a cardio DVD, I think Cardio Fusion is a better way to go. BM2 mixes weight work in and is more of a circuit, which has its merits, but Cardio Fusion is straight cardio and I just love it when I'm in the mood for a cardio workout. The premixes are fantastic!

The other cardio workout that I'm loving is the all step premix on LIC. I just love the fun footwork and music in this one, plus all those side leg repeaters and core repeaters in the beginning! Talk about getting up the heart rate and working the core! Woo-hoo!!!!Since discovering these two cardio gems, I haven't done BM2 but maybe once in the past three months.

Do not forget that you can get a good solid hour of pure cardio by doing Scrambled eggs and skipping past the leg work. That is an incredible workout.

I think BM2 is the most versatile workout of all the latest.

thanks to everyone on this thread, i just purchased BM2!!!

i'm scared and excited! i've heard so much about scrambled eggs :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.