Best non-step Cathe cardio DVD

Kaibic

Hi,
I know most of Cathe's cardio DVD's are step workouts. I don't have a good step, I have a cheapy one that is smaller and not as stable as the ones at the gym. I also get frustrated trying to learn all the fancy step moves.

Can someone list the Cathe cardio DVD's which use no step? Thank you,

I don't have a time to put a whole list but I can list some. Cathe's Kickox workouts such as KPC and CTX Kickbox don't have any step. You can do MIC and skip the step part and still get an intense cardio workout..in fact I think the step on this workout is the easiest part of the workout. Ypu might also like her circuit workouts such as BC. You can also do Gauntlet and skip the step workouts.

Hi, You have awesome kickboxing workouts: Cardio Kicks, Kick Max, the kickbox of the CTX series and KPC. Cathe dosen't use step in the cardio segments of Boot Camp too. See use the high step to do leg presses.You can do the first half of MIC or the hi/low segents of SJP too.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and TAEBO junkie. :) :)

I've converted all of Cathe's step workouts to non-step workouts: I just don't use a step. I think they're still VERY effective...you're just hitting the muscles from a different angle without the step.

I did this because of my asthma. Using a step was just too much for my asthma, so I got rid of the step and still get great cardio workouts. It's almost like I've made them more "dancy".

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.