B&G Leg Blast PM

Swimmer

Cathlete
This PM is probably rates as the top ten killer leg burns of all time. I had to take several breaks, I didn't realize lactic acid could build up so quickly. It was humbling.

Are there any other PMs out there like this for me to discover? I confess that I rarely explore the PMs, so this was a hidden gem for me.

This PM is probably rates as the top ten killer leg burns of all time. I had to take several breaks, I didn't realize lactic acid could build up so quickly. It was humbling.

Are there any other PMs out there like this for me to discover? I confess that I rarely explore the PMs, so this was a hidden gem for me.

I agree with you....this premix is a killer!!!!!!! Love it though.

Leaner Legs from CTX was one of the toughest I've done, I don't know if that has a premix but you could skip the abs, I think it would be as short as a premix then. That was a toughie.

Dear Swimmer, Have you tried the cardio leg blast extreme premix. It not a high rep but certainly a gem IMO. if you have discovered it yet, it's worth attempting:):)

Leaner Legs from CTX was one of the toughest I've done, I don't know if that has a premix but you could skip the abs, I think it would be as short as a premix then. That was a toughie.

Love CTX it is a old goodie-toughie, when the notoriously known as low ends started:D:D:Dlol. It has eccentric/negative high reps lol----just what legs need to get STRONG:):)
All the best swimmer if you still have this gem to try ;-) Joking you'll be fine.

Thanks, Nathalie, I have looked at the CLB premix, but haven't tried it yet. I'll be burning excessive leave over the next couple weeks, so I'll have time to try it.

Leaner Legs is an old favorite, but thanks for reminding me about it. I'll have to break that out one again soon!

Dear Swimmer, Have you tried the cardio leg blast extreme premix. It not a high rep but certainly a gem IMO. if you have discovered it yet, it's worth attempting:):)

Many thanks for the recommendation. I did PM#15 this morning.:D Love the PM Extreme options, a great way to mix it up. I sound like a broken record but I really want Cathe to make another Cardio Leg Blast---the STS Plyo Legs are good but I find CLB a lot tougher.

Many thanks for the recommendation. I did PM#15 this morning.:D Love the PM Extreme options, a great way to mix it up. I sound like a broken record but I really want Cathe to make another Cardio Leg Blast---the STS Plyo Legs are good but I find CLB a lot tougher.

You are very welcome Suzanna:)

Nathalie

Some of my favorite workouts are the premixes......I like to do everything offered on the dvd! More bang for your buck too. If I think a workout is a bit intimidating (butts and guts) I just do a premix so I can still feel a sense of accomplishment and it gives me a goal to finish it in its entirety.....think X77!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.