Anyone interested......

gidget1978

Cathlete
in doing the June '06 rotation? I know there are a couple of us but I thought I would throw it out there to anyone else who wants a rock bottom LOL
I guess we will start a check in and Im gonna take my measurments and weight as well.
Im going to start today b/c its the 1st of June and my rest days are normally Thurs not Sun.

Lori:)

Hey Lori,

I'll take my measurements and weight, plus do before pics of my lower body on Sunday evening, as I'm starting Monday.

Let me know how the 300 walking lunges go today...

Cheers,
Susan

Susan, Im not sure if Cathe does any of these posted rotations before she starts torturing us but I was so wiped yesterday and Im in pretty good shape:) I did day 2 and that was alot of weight lifting! I think we are gonna see some benefits from this rotation!

Lori:)

Right on Lori! That's good to hear. I'm really pumped on a hard workout program. I just came off of a forced month and a half break from working out and I hated it. (My doctor made me stop working out for a while as I had a weird EKG - super low heartrate (43 bpm). Anyways, I've been completely checked out and all is good now.) I wasn't even allowed to walk!

I love lifting and working hard so can't wait to get back at it. Also, my lower bod needs the work so bring it on!!

5 am tomorrow is Imax 2 then 300 walking lunges for me. Did you do your walking lunges outside? I'm going to (as long as it's not raining). My neighbors will think I'm nuts, but it'll be 6 am, so who's going to see??

Cheers,
Susan:7 :7 :7

Susan,
I know this is not the original topic posted here, but did you have any other symptoms, besides the low HR that caused your doctor to be concerned? I hope you don't mind my asking. My normal resting HR is in the low 40's and I have never had a doctor be concerned about it. Just wondering.

Gin

>Susan,
>I know this is not the original topic posted here, but did you
>have any other symptoms, besides the low HR that caused your
>doctor to be concerned? I hope you don't mind my asking. My
>normal resting HR is in the low 40's and I have never had a
>doctor be concerned about it. Just wondering.
>
>Gin

Hey Gin,

I was in the midst of training for a figure competition, so was working out a ton. I was really tired (most likely from carb depletion), dizzy when I stood up and I always hear the blood rushing (my heartbeat) in my right ear. I have a heart murmur that I've had all my life, so I think my dr. decided to send me for an EKG based on all of this. The cardiologist that read the EKG said he couldn't rule out that I wasn't having a heart attack. I'm not sure what he based that on. Anyways, I've since had two echocardiograms and another EKG and they all look fine (other than the heart murmur, which is due to tricuspid regurgitation). At the end of the day, I think my heartrate is naturally low (and I'm in good shape, which makes it lower).

Cheers,
Susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.