Another Plateau Passed with Step Blast

catwoman

Cathlete
I'm in a plateau-breaking phase right now.

For those of you who don't know, I've been working out with Cathe for about 6 months faithfully, although I started tinkering with Step Blast a few months before that. I just didn't get serious until about September of last year.

So, anyhoo, it had been a while since I'd really done a challenging workout, and I had gotten pretty out of shape, although at one time (in a galaxy far, far away) I had been into body sculpting/body building. I am also asthmatic, so cardio comes a little harder to me.

Well, after months and months of often-struggling to get through Step Blast, I did Step Blast tonight and realized that it actually felt like it was a little too easy toward the end before the challenge. I really had to kick it up a notch to keep my heart rate up. That's a first for me!

Sooooooo....MIC and IMAX, get ready for me, coz I'm ready for you! Here I come! :7 :p

Good for you!!!!!!!!!!!! That sends a lot of encouragement!!!!
Celina
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif[/img]

Hi Catwoman,
I saw your postings over at Collagevideo forum. I wanted to find out are you still doing the Firm. If so how are you rotating these videos with Cathe's. Also I saw you left some recipes over at Collage. i would love to get your cookie recipe.

Catwoman, I was diagnosed with allergy induced asthma early last year. But with my cardiovascular endurance being very good long before the diagnosis, I seldom ever use my prescription inhaler. Just keep plugging on the cardio slowly and surely. You will love IMAX.

Pinky

Congratulations and great work! Keep it up and soon you will make the rest of us seem like a bunch of weenies!;)

Scrich:

I don't recall posting any recipes at Collage - maybe there is another "catwoman" over there who posted recipes. ??? :D I do have a cookie recipe that I got from somebody else over here on this forum, though...it was for chocolate covered Oreo balls. Yummy! I'm trying to remember if I posted that over on Collage, but I don't think I did.

However, regarding The Firm workouts: I completely stopped doing The Firm as soon as I started up with Cathe. I just thought there was no comparison between Cathe's workouts and The Firm's -- Cathe was just way better for me.

Catwoman, no kidding! Your excitment & level of motivation equally motivates me when I hear how serious you are about your workouts. Keep up the good work!

Marla

What a nice surprise for you!!! I love it when something that was previously hard is suddenly easy! That's progress!

Jo

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.