4DS--My new favorite

jengollf

Cathlete
I have so many new-to-me Cathe workouts and I love almost all of them. I'm working my way through them since I have hoarded them over the past few months and I still haven't done them all. Last week was a 4DS week and I adored it! My absolute favorite so far! Using the main workouts and the premixes I did a new workout every single day of the week using nothing but that series. And I was able to lift so heavy! The first part of the week I was so SORE! What an awesome series!

I had this for a couple Of months. I did all except kickbox and legs because I had a flare up of pf! So when I got better i eased back into cathe and got around to do kickbox and legs finaly last week! I loved it and I was sore. I Can Only burn highest 470 calories in an hour with a hard cardio! but with 30 min weights and 30 Minutes off KB I burn 540 calories! I was surprised an happy!

4DS is great, and I'm glad that I finally bought it after having it on my wish list forever. I did a rotation this summer and got the best results ever with the exception of STS which is two months longer! I was really surprised how my body responded to the weight work. It really is a great series!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.