2 versions of Cardio and Weights on Fittv?

pegminpin

I noticed that on Fittv there are 2 versions of cardio and weights. I recognize the one that is on Dvd with Imax 2 but where is the other from and is that on Dvd? If so what Dvd is it on? That workout is alot of fun!!

As far as I know, there is only one workout called "Cardio and Weights" by Cathe. Fittv tends to splice up her workouts to allow for commerical breaks, so they may have split up this workout and be showing different segments.

Allison

As Allison said, there is only one workout called "Cardio and Weights," but maybe you mean just a workout that combines cardio and weights? If so, maybe we can figure out what it is if you can tell us what Cathe and the crew are wearing, what some of the music is, and how the workout is structured.

FIt TV also shows "Step, Jump and Pump," which is a circuit workout combining step, hi-lo and weights. Cathe and crew are wearing outfits with orange trim in thie one (and their 'tans' make them look orangy as well). Could it be this one?

I saw this on FitTV, too. It was titled Cardio and Weights, but was actually Step, Jump, and Pump. It looked like it might have been a premix or something. When I saw it come on, I thought, "That's not Cardio & Weights. Are they doing a premix?" I didn't watch the whole thing, but I just want the original poster to know they aren't going crazy. I saw that, too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.