Your Workout

jansherman

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

Could you share with us what type of workouts you do (other than teaching your classes and recording your workouts)? You really are in amazing shape, and I have been curious about your preferred method of cardio, weight training, etc.

Thanks!

Jan

Thank you Jan, that was kind to say. Honestly, these days it is pretty much just my classes I am having time to squeeze in but I am hoping to change that in January. But when things calm down and I am on a more normal schedule, I'll go back to training in either splits or one body part a day (that vary's depeneding on time) and do cardio 3 to 5 days a week. For cardio I like running, spinning, kickboxing, and bootcamp type workouts. I also like to do one plyo based workout a week. Diet is key though, and my diet is loaded with Santa's cookies these days. I don't expect to see a six pack til late January at this rate :D

Hi Cathe,

Could you share with us what type of workouts you do (other than teaching your classes and recording your workouts)? You really are in amazing shape, and I have been curious about your preferred method of cardio, weight training, etc.

Thanks!

Jan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.