Your an inspiration

pumpsmom

Hi everyone!

This is a different kind of post and request. My sister and I are both enormous Cathe fans. While I was always on the thin side and exercised for years, my sister was always heavy and a the anti-fitness. A few years ago she decided to embark on a healthy lifestyle including exercise. She initally began doing my FIRM videos but quickly moved onto Cathe and has been hooked ever since. A day without Cathe is like a day without coffee. Since the beginning of her fitquest, she lost 80lbs and now has little body fat.
Anyway, to make a long story short, she just got engaged and we are in the midst of planning her bridal shower. Since her true passion lies in working out and Cathe in particular, I somehow wanted to incorporate it into her shower. While I understand it is probably not feasible for Cathe to make a surprise appearance, I am open to any suggestions on how we could incorporate such a theme or idea. Please let me know if anyone, including you Cathe, have any thoughts on how I can make this special occassion, truly memorable.

It's early, and my brain is not up to thinking up ideas, but I want to congratulate your sister on her wonderful achievement! I would just encourage her to keep up her good habits after she gets married! That did prompt one idea.....a gift suggestion of healthy cookbooks, and kitchen appliances like a George Foreman grill that can be used for low fat cooking. Also, workout clothes for her.

80 lbs.....atta girl!:7

Hi Pumpsmom! How nice to "meet" you and wow, what an inspiring story. Please extend a huge congratulations to your sister for her healthy accomplishments. And I applaud you as well, for your commitments to keeping fit and also for being so supportive of your sister's accomplishments.

My idea is to give your sister my "How To Get In Shape For Your Wedding" video. Even though she has already mastered getting in shape it is just a cute idea to go along with the bridal shower theme. It states right on the video box cover that "it makes a perfect shower gift". If nothing else, it provides some entertainment value since you can get a peek of how I cried going down the isle with my father ;-)! Please let me know how things work out for you (and your sister too, of course).

Keep up the great work!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.