You Have Delivered...again

murph

Cathlete
another excellent product. I am SURE that I will make fitness gains from these tapes. I have to laugh along with the others who haven't done stability ball before in our routines--WOW!!
It really adds a dimension. These will keep us busy for quite awhile. Thanks so much..you never disappoint.
Your Friend, Murph
PS--I like your comment in PLB about putting our legs around the ball as if it were a horse--if only it were that easy!!! ;-)

I have been wanting to compliment Cathe on the new videos also so I hope you don't mind that I add to your post Murph.

I absolutely love the new Intensity Series. The music (especially the Elvis music!) is fantastic, the choreography, the workout clothes, the crew, everything is simply first class. Bravo Cathe!

The core work is especially wonderful. My mid-section is sure enough gonna get whipped into shape with this series. The stability ball is providing me with a lot of good laughs (I'm quite pathetic on it), but I'm sure it just takes time to improve. And oh my gosh, what about those walking planks!

It's hard to say because CTX was wonderful and so was Slow and Heavy, RS, and PH last year, but I think the Intensity Series is definitely going in the Hall of Fame as the best workout series ever!

Thanks a million Cathe!
Lisa

I must add to this thread also...

This series is incredible!!!!!!!!

I mistakenly thought I was already in pretty good shape - thanks to almost exclusive use of Cathe's tapes for the last year - but these new tapes have made me realize that I still have a ways to go! I love the challenge though and Cathe makes it so much fun.

Thank you Cathe for giving us the tools to take it to the next level!

Pam

Hi Murph and other fitness friends too! I am so happy to hear that you are all enjoying the series so much. I really strived for providing a series that cross trained in every way...intensity, cardio, weights, formats, style, equipment, music, etc. I did not want one workout to remind you of the other. It was an all out shock your body series, and again, I am thrilled that you are enjoying doing it as much as I enjoyed creating it(and doing it too of course :). Thanks for your input. It is very valuable.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.