Xtrain rotation

healing11

Cathlete
Hi all,

I am doing the xtrain 90 day rotation but I didn't purchase the guide to go with the program. The rotation calendar that is listed in the workout manager doesn't specify which if any premix to use. So i was wondering, do you just choose the premix you would like to use for that day? Or is there a specific rotation with premixes for everyday. Hope that makes sense. Also, if anyone has witten version of the roation schedule that would be helpful.

thanks,

Hi there - once you place the rotation in your calendar it will show you which pre-mix to use (at least it did for me!) If it doesn't show a pre-mix, then you don't do one, just the 'normal' routine.

Good luck - it's an amazing series.

I just tried it and it does not show the premixes if you add it via the calendar. Try it this way instead. In the workout manager choose 'rotations' at top of page (next to home and calendar) choose download a rotation (click on 'next' near the bottom), Cathe rotation (next), scroll down to XTrain 90 day undulating rotation (12/30/13). Next. Choose the date you want it to start. Check the box to place in my calendar. Save and exit.

I got it.

:)Thanks for your help. I just downloaded the rotation and I now have the premixes. Thanks again. I'm hoping for great results from this rotation.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.