WOW!!

Picture is awesome and Cathe, you look absolutely TERRIFIC! Looks like you never lost a step! You truly are an inspiration!!

Here here! You all look wonderful! I am super duper psyched for all this new stuff :)

“In the beginning there was nothing. God said, 'Let there be light!' And there was light. There was still nothing, but you could see it a whole lot better.” --Ellen Degeneres

Ok - why can't I see what you're talking about? My latest blog spot still shows the "1 day to go entry" - whasup with that? UGH!

Lorrie

Pain is temporary - quitting lasts forever
Candace Grasso, CC-V-6

Oh Cathe, you look just beautiful! You look so excited and happy -- that's SO great to see!! And I LOVE the outfits!!! :)

Please tell the girls how wonderful they look for us, too, will ya? I can see how much hard work everyone has put into getting ready for this. And CEDIE -- Double WOW!!! I can't remember ever seeing her look more buff! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Woohoo, can't wait to get these workouts in my hands!!!!!

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif Kathy S. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/sport/sport-smiley-001.gif

Thanks for the tip Catherine. I'll join in now on those WOWs! Cathe - you ladies are absolutely fabulous. Thanks for letting is go along on this journey!

Lorrie

Pain is temporary - quitting lasts forever
Candace Grasso, CC-V-6

Oh! You all look fantastic and amazing! :D

Wow.

I love the color combination on the new clothing, too. All of you are dazzling. :D

Best wishes on the rest of your filming,
Marla

Oh I know, they all look so great. I think "dazzling" is a great word! I was showing my husband the blog and he thinks they all look great, too, but of course he was looking for Rhonda!! ;-)

Wow is right, love the colour combo of the outfits too.

I had a bathing suit with that colour combo when I was a kid.
When I look at pics. from way back when I always say, I loved
that bathing suit !

Every-one looks so good and oh-ya!!! Cedie never looked
better. I want to know what she's been up to.;-)

Hope I can get one of thoose outfits.
Brigitte:)

You all look amazing!!!! I've already been trying to find Cedie and Brenda's top but haven't had any luck yet.x(

You all must be totally exhausted. Hang in there and thanks for all you do:):):):)

Well I have to chime in with a WOW too! I have been away on a business trip and what a great surprise to log on to the BLOG and see how beautiful you all look! It's getting exciting! :) Looking forward to more! :)

Jo

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.