worth joing the gym

Hi, Cathe,

Every morning when I work out with you and your crew, I think about when I will be able to remotely look like you.
I am 33 with 2 children and one c-section and started to using free-weights for 15 months now. I am frustrated because I do not see the definition I am looking for. I exercise 4 to 5 times a week and I do running, steps, and free weight training through your tape. I am happy with my current weight (134), but could use 5 to 7 pounds weight loss. I believe that lose skin around my abd. and fat pockets around my upper arms and inner thighs are the culprit. I was wondering do you exercise with weight machines along with free weight? Do you think incorporating machines will increase the definition? The cost of joining is gym is so expensive and I can only go when my children are in school. That means I cannot go during the breaks and vacation. I need your advice. Thank you.
Na Anderson
P.S. What do you when you have salty craving during PMS? I gain a least 5 pounds during my PMS. It is very frustrating.

Hi there. I'm not Cathe but I though t I'd try to help! I am just wondering what tapes of Cathe's do you use for strength? Also how are you eating? I used to crave salt so much during PMS. It wasn't til I actually upped my carb intake that it went away. I eat a lot of healthy carbs(whole wheat breads, cereals, bagels, potatoes, yogurt, fruits and veges) since I've done this when PMS rolls around I'm not reaching for those salty processed carbs anymore. Also as far as the weight training thing goes, are you using a weight that challenges you? Susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.