workout rotations

Ela

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I've been following your STS program for the last two years and gained amazing results. But with all the new workouts you've been introducing I would like to try some other workouts as well but would like to kick it up a notch and keep it interesting. I've recently stopped working with STS and started different workouts such as Cross Fire, Tabatacise for cardio and STS total body, X Train legs, Slide & Glide, Turbo barre, Pyramid upper and lower body, Butts and Guts. Can you recommend a monthly routine that includes STS as well as some of the other above mentioned workouts. I still love STS but love the variety of different exercises you offer with all the other workouts. They all challenge me but I would love to stay with STS as well since this has brought the best results.

Thank you,
Ela

Hi Cathe,

I've been following your STS program for the last two years and gained amazing results. But with all the new workouts you've been introducing I would like to try some other workouts as well but would like to kick it up a notch and keep it interesting. I've recently stopped working with STS and started different workouts such as Cross Fire, Tabatacise for cardio and STS total body, X Train legs, Slide & Glide, Turbo barre, Pyramid upper and lower body, Butts and Guts. Can you recommend a monthly routine that includes STS as well as some of the other above mentioned workouts. I still love STS but love the variety of different exercises you offer with all the other workouts. They all challenge me but I would love to stay with STS as well since this has brought the best results.

Thank you,
Ela

Hi, do you have LIS is à 4 months routine STS/LIS. I planing to do very soon

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.