Workout Apparel

KathyH

Cathlete
Hi Cathe! I know your REAL busy these days but I'm sure everyone wants to know where you got those tank tops! I want to get my extra dumbbells and apparel before I receive the new tapes so that I'll be ready to GO! Who's the manufacturer? Thanks a lot! Kathy

I had a funny thought -- could you picture all of us in the pretty orange tanks in front of our TV's doing Cathe's new workouts. We would look in sync.

Hi Kathy! My tops (in cremesicle and cloud blue both with white stripes)are made by Marika. All the other tops that I have on are made by Nike. The girls tank tops are all made by Nike. We loved the colors too. Very spirited, energetic, and refreshing :)!

Hi Cathe! I'm having a heck of a time trying to find the Marika bras your wearing in your new videos. I tried the website. Not much help there. I even went so far as to call them directly but was told they only sell their merchandise to retail stores. They gave me the name of a store in my town where possibly I might find them. Had also no luck with ladiesonlysports.com either (I was directed to this website by Marika). No luck there. Where did you get them? Your name and Step N Motion didn't come up on the customer service account. HELP! Now you know I gotta wear the same outfit you do to look the part! LOL Thanks so much and getting more and more excited with every picture I encounter. Take care, Kathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.