Working out with Cathe

JellyBellyJenna

Hey Everyone (and Cathe)
Does anyone know how the people are chosen to work out with Cathe in her videos and on FitTv? I would LOVE to someday be one of those women.

Thanks!

Jenna :D

from viewing her VHS tapes from at least 5 years back, I have noticed a younger Rhonda and CeDe. I wonder how long CeDe(spelling) has been w/ her...

The first time I saw Cedie was in "Step & Motion 2" and that is probably 1989 to 1990.

I still have the Step and Motion 2 VHS. I have lost the original box, but I do have the tape.

Cedie was not a part of the cast in the original Step & Motion.

Cedie predates even Rhonda in video appearances.

Rhonda was the next to come along and be a cast member in most of Cathe's videos.

She was pregnant during the filming of Cross Train Express and if my memory serves me, during "Step Fit", so she did not participate.

Since the original Circuit Max and Cardio Kicks were filmed at the time of Cross Train Express and she was pregnant.

I think she and Cathe are the same age.

As far as being a cast member, you would really need to be available to attend the grueling rehearsals and live in the Glassboro New Jersey area for a start.

The only home exerciser turned cast member for Cathe's videos to my knowledge is Brenda and she lives in the Glassboro NJ area.

Brenda was working out with the FIRM and had no idea that Cathe was right in her hometown until she saw a big billboard with Cathe on it.

Through the years, a lot of people have wanted to be in the cast of the Firm or Cathe's videos, but the odds of that happening are prettly slim.

It is one thing to work out at home and entirely different to do a professional film.

The difference is like taking home photos and being a professional model. It is an entirely different experience.

Hello everyone!

I love the girls that workout with Cathe. What an honor it must be for them! :)

Cedie is so funny! I love the facial expressions she makes sometimes.

Wouldn't it be so fun to work with Cathe in her DVD's? What a dream that would be! :)

Happy Working Out!

:)

"Life is too short - Be the best you can be every single day!"

Hello Jenna,

Cathe's crew are her personal friends who go to her gym. They all started working out at her gym and was invited by Cathe. I read previously that she does ask other members of the gym but not everyone could make the commitment. In previous videos you can see other exercisers, but Cede, Jade, Brenda are regulars. Rhonda used to be regular until she moved to another state. She was flown back for the Intensity Series and Body Blast.

Yen

(Re-reading this, it does make me seem a bit of a sad person that I know all this information.)

Hi Yen,

Yes, I read Rhonda was flown in when she lived to Georgia.

Then I read somewhere that Rhonda moved to Georgia, but returned to New Jersey.

I hope to see Rhonda in future videos.

I am a sad person that I know this trivia too!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.