WOOHOO CATHE! Cheesecake on Fit & Firm Cover!

TarHeelMom

Cathlete
Alright, Cathe, I just have to tweak you a little bit.

I just went to this e-Bay link

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1445238039

that was discussed in another post where your old Fit & Firm tape is for sale along with a copy of SL&A (with brisk bidding, I might add!) -- WOW, that is some pose on the cover of Fit 'n Firm!!!

Kind of your basic Bo Derek-leaning-soulfully-against-the-jagged-rocks-on-the-beach shot, you know? And woohoo, that's some little (and I use that word carefully) fitness (and I use THAT word loosely!) ensemble!!

I was going to bid, but alas I'm kinda fond of keeping my videos in good condition with their covers, and I'm afraid that if I were to buy Fit & Firm and my (gorgeous :) and) very hormonal 14-year-old son saw that cover, I wouldn't be able to keep the box for long -- it would be hangin' on his wall in a heartbeat. :)

Kathy S.

(Okay, I admit it -- wishing that I had a picture of myself like that from age 20 something... heck, from age ANY-something...:))

Holy moley---is that a thong bathing suit bottom? The pose kinda reminds me of Flashdance! Cathe, what will Eric say when he gets to be an adolescent? haha. If I only looked so good.... Suzanne

Hi Kathy! You always make me laugh with the stories of your hormonal boys. Too funny! I have almost forgotten about this video cover since it has been so long since I have seen it (being that we discontinued Fit'n Firm quite a while back).

Hi Suzannaerin! That suit was actually designed by a company called Anali. We had a sponsorship with them back then (btw, this small company has closed their business years ago)and it was when the thong craze was at its peak. Funny that you mention Flashdance since that was my favorite movie when it first came out and inspired me to push harder and follow my dreams as a fitness instructor :).

lets put this in context...

I was just going through some old workout clothes from the early nineties. I have a drawer full of low cut/low back/thong leotards, and believe me, Cathe would have alot more business wearing these things than I would! LOL. (the really funny thing is, even though I'll never wear these little items again, I'm having a very hard time letting go)

Cathe looks great! That's what we wore back in the day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.